Sunday, April 17, 2016

DREAMERS CHALLENGE APRIL 17TH, MOUSE

This weeks theme is 
"Mouse"

When I was a child about 8 years old, I found a mother mouse and her babies in the wood pile in our shed.
I thought they were so cute and tiny and I had a little bottle from one of my dolls so I filled the teeny tiny bottle with milk and fed the tiny baby mice. Don't know where the mother mouse went but I sure enjoyed playing with those little guys.
I guess some people would call me weird but I have a soft heart for all animals.
Now if I saw one run across my floor, that would be a different matter. EEK!!

Hope this piece inspires you.
Happy Creating!!



Visit my blog HERE

for more information on this piece

SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE
ON APRIL 24TH WILL BE
"CIRCUS"

Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of this page. 
 Feel Free to take them and use them as you wish.
I will change these Freebies often.

Please post your artwork by using the Link below and don't forget, you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image. The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments.
Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.



2 comments:

  1. your example is absolutely adorable!
    off to create some art with a mouse. :)
    i'll link up later this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this precious piece to inspire us! And for giving us this place to create and share, Patti!

    ReplyDelete