Sunday, July 19, 2015

DREAMER'S CHALLENGE JULY 19TH, HIDE AND SEEK

This weeks Challenge is 
"Hide and Seek"

With all the talent you all have, I have no doubt I will be seeing some spectacular pieces from this challenge.
Hope this little piece inspires you :)
Happy Creating!

Visit my blog HERE
for more information on this piece
 SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS 
CHALLENGE ON JULY 26TH WILL BE
 "MARIE
ANTOINETTE" 

Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of the page Feel free to take them and use them as  you wish. I will change these Freebies often   



 Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

You can post your artwork in the GALLERY now too. Just click on the Gallery tab and follow the same instructions. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ARTWORK IN THE GALLERY ALSO.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sample. Thanks for the challenge.
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your phantasie!
    and your meme-ideas for every new week!
    your work is great.
    the red colour in opal impresses me,
    herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This subject reminds me of my childhood again ... thanks! Thus I had fun to join in.
    I love your red-hidden face! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture
    Thanks for your challenge, myself would be.
    A creative week.
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed by your talent and imagination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun challenge...one of the most fun in a while!! Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete